Use One Form Per SHOW - One for English and/or One for Western.
2. One RIDER Per Form - you may have
3. Fill out all appropriate boxes on
your on the form . Do not write in Class #, but the number of classes you
would like to start with. You may add classes during show day at the
same fee. You can fill them out on the
4. If you have multiple horses, indicate
name and number of passes needed to get started for each horse. You may add
passes during the day at the same Pre Entry cost of $4.50.
5. LBHA will fill in Horse Show Number.
6. After you have filled out the form
: Copy the form and then either paste it into an e-mail to
LBHA or into a Word Document which you can then attach to
an e-mail to LBHA at email@example.com
form MUST be received by LBHA no later than the day before each show. NOON. You
do not need to send a check with the form unless you do not think you will
need additional passes.
6. If e-mailing the Entry form LBHA
does not work for you, mail it to LBHA at P.O. Box 2326, Loomis CA
7. When you arrive at the show, go to the
Pre-Entry window and sign your release, pick up your passes and number/s and
leave an open check or pay for your passes. You may add more passes during
the day at the same $4.50 cost.
8. If the exhibitor is under 21, a
parent or guardian MUST sign the form before the rider will be permitted to